Pages

Saturday 15 June 2013

It's that time again ....Father's Day!

For my card I have used this lovely digi stamp from http://mayzyart.com/
Loved making this card for my Dad




I would like to enter my card for the following challenges
                                                                             http://mayzyart.blogspot.co.uk/  
                                                                             http://notrealstamps.blogspot.co.uk
                                                                                             http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/dr-digis-house-of-stamps-team-b.html

12 comments:

  1. really love the colours on this. great balance of embellishments too. thanks for joining us at MayzyArt x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for allowing me to take part! I am a newbie to this blogging so forgive me if my posts are short as I am unsure what to put with them. x

      Delete
  2. Such a great card the colours are so striking and love the layout! Thanks for sharing with us at Just inspirational Challenges
    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Kelly for your lovely comments x

      Delete
  3. :) nice to see this card again, thanks for also joining in at just insirational challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thankyou again!! Just trying to find my way around blogland and finding blogs to take part in! x

      Delete
  4. I adore this card, thanks a mill for joining us at JIC xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, Thanks for joining us at JIC this week.
    Kate xxx
    Team B Leader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Kate. Only just starting the world of blogging and it taking a lot of getting use to doing!! lol x

      Delete
  6. Beautiful design and colouring. Thank you for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges this week. Shelly DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Wonderful job on the image. Love the star embellishments. Thanks so much for playing along at Mayzyart.

    ReplyDelete