Pages

Saturday 14 September 2013

Made especially for That Craft Place!

Hello, I have a card to show you what I made especially for That Craft Place.
This was the first time I have used Frantage and I have to say I LOVE it!! I have had  the Frantage for a few months but was scared to use it because I didn't want to ruin any of the images what I had spent ages colouring in! lol I am so happy I did dare to use it, so now I need all the other colours to add to my collection! lol
 
 
Here's a close up of the Frantage
 
 
The image was coloured with Copics & Promarkers
All items (except blue backing design paper) available from That Craft Place
 
Thankyou for stopping by Amanda x
 
 

2 comments:

  1. fabulousssss! still jealous of your craft room(s) lol xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pmsl your welcome round any time sweetie to have a play with the stuff. xx

      Delete