Pages

Monday 1 August 2016

Shabby Chic with Petal Lu

Hello all you lovely crafter's out there, I hope you are all well.
It seems to have been such a long time since I made a card.
 
I have made a card for the New  Challenge over at Petal Lu
Theme is nice and easy - Anything Goes
 
For my card I have used a digi stamp what I bought from Sweetpea Stamps in 2012
called Fanciful Notions by Meredith Gillman
(can't believe I have had the image that long and it's the first time I have used her)
 
 
A close up of the image
 
 
Coloured with Copics
Skin - E50, E51, E21, E11
Pink - R11, RV11, RV32, RV34
Purple - V20,V22, V25, V28
Beige - E41, E42, E43
Background - B000, G00, BG10, V000, BV00)
 
Here's a close up of those beautiful Petal Lu flowers
 
 
So head over to Petal Lu Blog to see what the rest of the Amazing DT have for you.
 
I would like to enter the Following Challenges :-

2 comments:

  1. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our art by miran challenge
    so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design x
    Thanks for playing at Crafts & Me (Sorry I'm so late, holiday and manic work!)

    ReplyDelete