Pages

Friday 2 September 2016

Happy Birthday Kyle

Hello everyone, I hope your all well and loving your crafting.
 
Today is a very special day for me as my baby boy is 14 years old!!
Wow I can't believe how fast the years are speeding on by, it doesn't seem that long ago that we came home from the hospital with him all bundled up and we were parents for the first time.
 I love him so much and as I always say to him "I love you to the moon and back"
 
So I had to make him a card or I would have been in trouble if I hadn't when I make them for everyone else. lol
 
 
Image is Video Game Guy by Bugaboo
The image is Exactly how you will find my son most days, even with the sweets and drinks all over the floor to my annoyance!!
 
Happy 14th Birthday Kyle
Hope you have the most amazing Birthday ever!!!
Love you to the moon and back.
 
I would also like to enter the Following Challenges :-

7 comments:

  1. Wow this is fabulous, great work, love it.
    Would love to see you enter this in our challenges over at
    Classic Design Team Open Challenge and World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. Your entry would be most welcomed :)
    http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/
    http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sweetie, I just love this :0)) hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, the main image and the different papers you have used all look fantastic together.It would be so great if you would share this card over at
    Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and wonderful card Amanda thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so very fun!!! Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! I love every inch of it. All the layers, fun pattern and die cuts and great sentiment.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Artbymiran. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete