Pages

Sunday 21 August 2016

Wedding Day Celebrations

Hello all you lovely crafter's out there!
I hope your all having lot's of fun creating your projects.
 
Today I have a Wedding card to show you.
I was asked by a friend to make her Two Wedding cards for both of her Brother's Weddings
One i can show you as it was his Wedding yesterday. 
The other one I will show you next week when they get Married next weekend.
 
I have used my all time favourite Wedding image from Aurora Wings.
 
 
Image is coloured with Copics on the Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place.
Design Paper's by Trimcraft
I used lot's of Dies by several companies
Heart Banner - La La Land
Pointed Circle - Marianne Designs
Flower - Leane Creatief
Leafs - Joy Craft
Fancy Border Edge - Joy Craft
Hearts - Marianne Designs
 
Thank you for stopping by and I will see you next week with the other Wedding Card.
 
I would like to enter the Following Challenges :-

4 comments:

  1. Hello.… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your beautiful wedding card. Great colouring of a lovely romantic image… Love all your layers too on your card. Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us again next time.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]


    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layering and interesting little details. So glad you popped into the Crafters Café, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Such an awesome design! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Crafty Friends "Anything Goes" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, Crafty Friends DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap Challenge Blog DT
    Love To Craft Challenge Blog DT
    House of Cards DT
    Crafty Friends DT
    My Crafting Stories DT
    Creatalicious Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking part in our Art by Miran challenge, you Creation is a totally stunning creation, divine colouring and arrangement! hugs x

    ReplyDelete